15/08/2019 3 Comments
The recipe gives about 20 small meringues
2 egg whites
125 g of sugar
1 teaspoon lemon vinegar
3 teaspoon Blue berry powder - blueberries, aronia, black currants
How to do it:
1. Set the oven to 150 degrees hot air.
2. Beat the eggwhites until they start to foam. Then add the sugar little by little as you whip.
3. Add the lemon vinegar and whisk until the mixture is shiny and gets stiff peaks.
4. Aim in the berry powder and fold in.
5. Distribute the meringue over a baking tray covered with baking paper. Top with some extra berry powder or dried flowers if you like.
6. Turn the oven down to 100 degrees warm air as you insert the meringue. Let them stand for 45-60 minutes, before opening the oven door and allowing them to cool in the oven.
Store at room temperature.